SNW delivers high-quality, personalized, tax-efficient fixed income portfolio management through separately managed accounts. Consistency, low volatility, and risk-adjusted outperformance are hallmarks of the SNW approach, as is a commitment to partnership and client service.
Broad Investment Capabilities
SNW offers a full investment-grade fixed income solution that is actively managed and low cost. Impact investment options allow clients to align their missions with their portfolios.
- Four investment-grade strategies can be personalized to meet tax, volatility, liquidity and impact objectives.
- Unique ability to account for an individual investor’s state of residence.
- Focus on generating after-tax income/total returns.
- Portfolios managed with a goal of low relative volatility and risk-adjusted outperformance.
An Experienced Team
SNW’s veteran team of portfolio managers, analysts and traders operate within a collaborative environment.
- Seasoned eight-member investment team averaging 16 years of investment experience.
- Two senior portfolio managers oversee all aspects of investment process, including credit analysis, trading and risk management.
- Investment culture encourages all team members to contribute investment ideas.
A Focus on Exceptional Client Support
The team’s collaborative investment culture relies on constant communication between team members. This communication focus extends to interactions with advisors.
- Client service team is available via phone and email for account servicing needs.
- Quarterly reports keep investors up to date on their portfolios.
- Portfolio managers publish frequent thought leadership and quarterly market outlooks.